We know your pets are your family, and when you stay with us your family is our family!
Our Pet Fee
To provide you and your furry friend with the best hospitality experience, we charge a $25 pet fee.
This fee is non-refundable, non-inclusive of taxes, and it’s charged per room.
- No more than 2 pets per room are allowed.
- Guest accepts full responsibility for pet(s) on property and is responsible for any injuries suffered by pet on premises as well as any damages including personal injury to hotel, guest, third party or property. Any damages incurred while your pet is on property will be 100% guest responsibility.
- Guest is responsible for properly cleaning and disposing of pet waste on premises.
- Unfortunately, no pets are allowed in the pool, fitness or food & beverage areas, except for certified guide dogs. Please note that certain provinces allow us to welcome pets at outdoor food and beverage areas/patios.
- The pet should not disrupt the quiet enjoyment of other guests, including excessive barking.
- Pet(s) must be on a leash or in a carrier anytime they’re outside of your room and should not be left unattended.
- For our staff to provide housekeeping services, you must either be present and restrain your pet, or you need to remove your pet from your room.
- Properties may have designated “pet-friendly” rooms, when booking your reservation please make sure to mention that your pet will be accompanying you on your trip.
- Currently, our pet policy only accepts dogs and cats. If you plan on travelling with a different house pet, please inquire directly at the hotel or resort where you wish to stay.
Rules to “Paws” for if heading out:
- Pick up after your pet and dispose of waste in a garbage can, please refer to posted signs for any restrictions which may be enforced in any given area.
- We ask that you accompany your pet at all times while staying at one of our properties.
- Pets are not permitted to be left alone in our guest rooms for extended periods of time under any circumstances.
- If you are planning on attending activities that your pet cannot attend, we recommend arranging pet care in advance.
For the full list of conditions for our pet policy, please click here.